SHLA Meditation + Magic Retreat Terms + Conditions
1. At the time of of booking, the Registrant shall pay Shamanic Healing LA a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the amount specified on the registration form.
2. The balance monies due shall be collected via equal installment payments. For registrants completing registration on or before July 15th, the remaining amounts will be charged once a month beginning 30 days from registration date. Installment payments will be collected automatically using the payment method used at the time of booking. For registrants completing registration after July 15th, recurring payments will occur more frequently or in larger payments. Exact payment schedule will be communicated via registration form at the time of booking. The registration period ends on October 15th and total registration fee must be paid in full on or before October 15th. Bookings within the last 3 weeks of the registration period must be paid in full at time of booking.
3. If payments are not received by the due date, Shamanic Healing LA reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
4. In the event of cancellation by the registrant, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in section 1:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund minus deposit
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund minus deposit
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund minus deposit
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 90% refund minus deposit
5. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Shamanic Healing LA reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the registrant as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
6. Shamanic Healing LA is not held liable for flight or other transportation costs.
7. Shamanic Healing LA reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
8. The customer shall not use the retreat property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Shamanic Healing LA Meditation + Magic Retreat guests, staff or property owners.
9. The registrant shall keep all retreat venue fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
10. Shamanic Healing LA reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The registrant will be required to vacate the property and Shamanic Healing LA shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
11. Registrants must be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
12. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply. Change in accommodation is subject to availability.
13. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Shamanic Healing LA Meditation + Magic Retreat. The registrant must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Registrants who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga, hiking, or other physical activity. Shamanic Healing LA is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A registrant must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
14. Registrant is responsible for notifying Shamanic Healing LA staff of medical conditions, and is solely responsible for taking all measure neccisary to monitor and care for their own bodies. Registrants agree to immediately notify Shamanic Healing LA staff of any injury or illness obtained during the Meditation + Magic Retreat.
15. Shamanic Healing LA cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
16. In the event of a registrant having any complaint then he/she shall notify the manager as soon as possible and will not discuss this with any third party.
17. Shamanic Healing LA Meditation + Magic Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
18. Shamanic Healing LA accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the registrant's stay or traveling to and from Meditation + Magic Retreat.
19. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by California Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the California courts in all matters regarding them.
Shamanic Healing LA/ Shaman Redwood/ Nabeel Afsar are not licensed medical doctors nor licensed psychologists and do not practice licensed medicine or psychology in any form. Shamanic Healing LA/Shaman Redwood's services are for entertainment purposes only. Shamanic Healing LA/Shaman Redwood does not attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure medical conditions. Shamanic Healing LA/Shaman Redwood’s healing services complement traditional medical or psychiatric treatments, and do not replace them. Healing sessions are meant to address the spiritual level of your situation and help you achieve wholeness in addition to whatever medical treatments your doctor has prescribed.
Shamanic Healing LA/Shaman Redwood makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services provided by Shamanic Healing LA/Shaman Redwood. By booking Shamanic Healing LA’s Tarot services, you explicitly acknowledge that all Tarot readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Shamanic Healing LA aims to access wisdom from Spirit to help you move forward in your life, and does their best to pull this guidance into your awareness during your session, however accuracy of information and consistency of performance cannot be guaranteed.
If Shamanic Healing LA/Shaman Redwood believes that a client is abusing Shamanic Healing LA’s services, or is pursuing services from Shamanic Healing LA that is not within the best interest of their well-being, Shamanic Healing reserves the right to ban clients or place clients on 30-day holds.
Shamanic Healing LA/Shaman Redwood reserves the right to refuse to do a reading or service if they feel it goes against the Shamanic Healing LA Code of Ethics.
By viewing this web site and registering for the Meditation + Magic Retreat, you agree to fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, Shamanic Healing LA/Shaman Redwood from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, financial, emotional, psychological or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the information presented on this web site or at the Meditation + Magic Retreat.