Candle Magic Spell for Attraction
Most spells usually fall into one of two categories: either banishing or attracting. Banishing spells are all about getting rid of what no longer serves you—be it a bad habit, toxic relationship or an intrusive entity. Attraction spells are the exact opposite. They’re about calling in what you need now, be it love, money or personal power. Don’t let the name fool you: ‘attraction’ here isn’t necessarily limited to sex and romance. Whatever you’re trying to accomplish or acquire, you can use attraction spells to bring yourself closer to your goals.
Time your spell appropriately. Attraction spells are most effective during the Waxing Moon—the two weeks starting a couple days after the New Moon until the Full Moon. If you’re casting a spell for this intention for the first time—meaning, you’ve never cast a spell for this goal before—then begin the ritual on the New Moon. Otherwise, wait till the Waxing Moon.
1) Obtain two candles, one that will represent you and another to symbolize your goal. For example, if you want to bring more traffic to your business, you might choose a warm & welcoming pink candle for yourself and a lucky green candle as the goal.
2) Create a sacred space by burning sage, lighting incense, and/or praying & chanting, inviting your guides and helpers to join you. Set the candles on your altar or workspace, placing them on either end, about a foot and a half away from each other.
3) Spend 5-10 minutes in meditation. Clear your mind and set your intentions clearly. Write your intentions down on natural paper in plain English, as a sigil, or a simple drawing. Fold the paper up and cut it into seven pieces. Arrange the seven scraps in a line between the two candles.
4) Now light the candles and visualize the fulfillment of your desires. Imagine with all the senses how amazing it would feel to have what you want, and spend some time dwelling in that feeling. Then, when you’re ready, pick up the scrap of paper closest to the candle that represents your goal. Place the scrap between your palms. Still visualizing your intention, gently blow onto the scrap of paper.
5) Dip the paper in both candles if you can and then let it burn in a firesafe container. When the scrap is done burning, move the goal candle one space closer to the main candle, filling in the spot left by the burnt seventh scrap.
6) The next night, resume the ceremony by opening sacred space again and spending 5-10 minutes in meditation. Relight or replace the candles if needed. Pick up the sixth scrap of paper, the one nearest to the goal candle. Hold it in your palms as you visualize your desire. Enjoy the feeling of having what you want before blowing the intention onto the paper. Again, dip the scrap into the two candle flames. When it’s done burning, again move the goal candle one space closer to the main candle. Close your sacred space.
7) Repeat this process each night for seven nights, until all of the scraps of paper have been burnt and the two candles are side by side. Let them burn continuously until they go out naturally, or turn them off and on as you need, but do be sure to finish the candles completely.
While you can do an attraction spell for almost anything, seduction is a common goal, and the obsessive desire to possess someone you lust for can be tempting. The best love spell is cast to attract the right lover, not a specific person you’re longing for. This kind of magic works in alignment with Spirit and therefore doesn’t produce negative karmic consequences.
These spells usually take about 28 days to get going. Remember to look for signs after three days, movement after three weeks and completion after three months. If you’re not seeing progress, consider whether you really want what you’re asking for, and whether or not someone else’s free will opposes you.